9.11.11

Crocheted bedroom slippers

I found a pattern online to crochet really cute slippers.
However, since I used a thicker yarn and needle, I had to adjust the pattern somewhat and the end result is a bit more, um, robust, shall we say? ;-)
All in all, not a bad result for only a 2nd crocheting project, if I do say so myself!

the materials: 2 balls of yarn and a no. 6 crochet needle (US: J / UK: 4).

After 1 night.

After 2 nights.

After 3 nights. Tadaaah! All done!

ETA: to make the top a bit more snug so the slippers wouldn't slip off my feet, I wove some elastic yarn along the opening.

2 comments:

  1. YES GEVONDEN! ik was je link naar je blog kwijt! wat een toffe slippers, die wil ik ook maken! bevalt het haken?

    groetjes! Nienke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grappig genoeg heb ik het patroon van jouw site! Alleen wat aanpassingen gemaakt. Het duurde even voordat ik m'n haak-groove te pakken had, na zo'n 20 (!) jaar, maar nu gaat 'ie als een speer ;-)

    ReplyDelete